The ND-3 Subzero Laser Designator from Laser Genetics is a durable high-performance laser illuminator useful for hunting, hiking, and search and rescue. The 18 milliwatt 532 nanometer beam is visible up to three miles away and features focusable intensity using a patented rotary optical beam collimator. Green is the easiest wavelength of visible light for the human eye to see and this light causes no typical "night blindness" associated with standard flashlights. The ND-3 series provides the quality of illumination most suitable for night operation with the least amount of eye strain.
ND-3 Subzero laser designators are engineered for a wide range of tactical and sporting applications in extreme temperatures. Subzero technology from Laser Genetics is engineered to operate without loss of intensity or power by employing unique circuitry that functions below freezing, even to 0°F. Defocus the optical collimator to paint your field of view with highly-visible 532 nm green light or focus the laser for a narrow 26mm beam that is visible at night up to three miles away. Use the included scope mounting ring to pair this laser illuminator with your rifle and create a formidable night vision hunting system. Additional mounts for binocular, spotting scopes, and Weaver rails are included.
- Subzero Technology
- Subzero technology from Laser Genetics is specifically engineered to operate without loss of intensity or power by employing unique circuitry that functions below freezing, even to 0°F.
- Laser Diode
- The 18mW 532nm beam is highly visible to human eyes and requires minimal night adjustment.
- Rotary Optical Beam Collimator
- Quickly and easily adjust the beam diameter by rotating the collar at the base of the lens assembly. Beam diameter ranges 26-320mm (+/- 10mm).
- Durable Construction
- Lightweight and precisely machined aluminum alloy housing has an anodized matte black finish, and is fully o-ring sealed and nitrogen charged for high performance in rain and extreme humidity.