The black Sun-Sniper Pro Leather Strap from Sun-Sniper represents a significant innovation in camera straps. The stainless steel ball bearing connection is designed to minimize the swaying and swinging that is common with other types of straps. Yet, it will enhance better swinging of the strap when it's needed. You can connect the strap to the tripod socket of your camera or the mounting bracket on your long lens. The connection between strap and camera has been shortened to help minimize sway and swing.
The shoulder pad is comfortable and promotes ease of movement when you want to raise the camera to eye level. It also incorporates a shock-absorbing system that will help with both weight distribution and stress on the strap. The most distinct feature of the strap is the embedded steel cable that runs through the strap. This prevents someone from cutting your strap and stealing your camera.
- Friction eliminating genuine stainless steel bearing for better spinning
- Embedded steel cable to prevent theft - stops someone from walking up behind you, cutting your strap and stealing your camera
- Drastically reduced swaying
- Comfortable thanks to the integrated shock absorber
- Can be used on a camera or long lens bracket