Start out with 1000W of audio power, a 1080p upconversion function that converts standard definition images from DVD sources into high definition images and include a look and finish that will fit it any decor, and you got the SC-XH170 DVD Home Cinema System from Panasonic. The SC-XH170 can upscale your DVDs to near high definition quality. If you don't tell your friends that your new home theater is playing DVDs some of them will assume you're showing Blu-ray discs. The SC-XH170 has DTS and several Dolby variations plus a few of its own sound modes. The SC-XH170 features a selectable speaker layout to correct these high frequency components so that the sound is clearer and easier to listen to.
Finally, the ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature simplifies connection by eliminating the audio cable connection between the TV audio output and the main unit's audio input.
- The SC-XH170 features a 1080p upconversion function that converts standard definition images (720 x 576 pixels) from DVD sources into high definition images (1920 x 1080 pixels). These upconverted signals maximize the performance of HD flat screen TVs, providing vivid, sharp and exceptionally detailed high resolution images
- The Panasonic SC-XH170 DVD Home Cinema Systems is easy to install and simple to operate
- It offers a selectable speaker layout that allows the speakers to be placed in front of the listening position for a surround sound effect. The layout can be selected to match the living room
- This SC-XH170 is compatible with the ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature, which makes it possible to receive audio signals from the TV, on top of the preexisting HDMI function of sending audio / video signals to the TV with just one cable. This feature simplifies connection by eliminating the audio cable connection between the TV audio output and the main unit's audio input
- Easy setup makes it easy to position speakers and set audio output levels based on simple on-screen guidance, thus enhancing movie viewing with the best possible acoustic environment