The UpClose G2 10x25 Roof Monocular from Celestron offers the higher magnification of 10 power and the light transmission ability of 25 millimeter objectives. This makes for a lightweight monocular of only 4 ounces with a still very manageable size of 4½ inches without losing the extra up-close ability. The near focus is 26 feet, allowing quick detailed views of that unexpected flyby. A water resistant, stylish, rubber covered, aluminum housing puts strength and protection of the optic as a prime priority. Thumb indents and finger ridges secure the grip when the last thing wanted is a dropped monocular. Drop it in the back pack, carry bag or coat pocket, but don't leave home without it.
- AAoV of 57.1°
- Rubber eyecup supplies comfortable viewing
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, lighter, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Rubber covered aluminum body with ergonomic thumb indents and finger ridges provide a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- BAK7 glass with multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Celestron recommends this monocular for bird watching, sporting events, nature & wildlife, hunting, travel & ventures, concerts & live events, and boating