The Eee PC 1225B-SU17-BK 11.6" Netbook Computer (Black) from ASUS is surprisingly comfortable to use, given its compact design. The keyboard features a chiclet design, allowing even the fastest touch typists to use the system with comfort and accuracy. A touchpad is present for cursor control. As an added bonus, the computer comes with a complimentary lifetime ASUS WebStorage account that gives you 3GB of online storage space.
The 11.6" WXGA widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which are more energy efficient than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and the 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphics.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.65GHz AMD E-450 processor. It also has 4GB of onboard DDR3 RAM, a 320GB 5400rpm hard drive, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, an integrated webcam and microphone. It also has stereo speakers. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Superior Dual-Core AMD Performance
- The latest dual-core AMD Brazos processor provides users an unprecedented experience of the all new Accelerated Processing Unit (APU). The APU combines a high performance central processing unit (CPU) and a discrete graphics processing unit (GPU) giving users the best in multimedia enjoyment. With the super low power consumption, this ASUS netbook allows you to stay productive anytime, anywhere
- Unbelievable HD Multimedia Experience
- With integrated AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphics, the ASUS netbook provides users the best portable multimedia enjoyment for its size. DirectX 11 support allows for exceptional performance for users to play games and watch videos seamlessly. Also, users can enjoy smooth, Full HD 1080p content through the HDMI port to an HD display without any latency. Connect it to a home theater system to enjoy true 7.1 Surround sound playback alongside the Full HD content for the ultimate viewing experience
- A Display of Excellence
- The 11.6" screen offers a larger display when compared to traditional netbook sizes for a more comfortable viewing experience. With the new Smart Camera, you can easily zoom in and out with the dedicated camera switch to experience better video conferencing
- Stay Connected
- Staying online while on the go has never been easier with built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0+HS. Transfer your photos and more 10 times faster than USB 2.0 with USB 3.0 to the ASUS netbook. With DLNA support, you can enjoy your music, photos, and videos by streaming content to any DLNA compatible devices in your home, such as your flat-panel TV. Wi-Fi Direct is also a new feature that enables you to transfer files wirelessly between this ASUS netbook and other devices directly, without having to go through a network. This is very convenient for file sharing on-the-go
- Super Charge Your Battery
- With the low power consumption of the AMD Brazos processor, the ASUS netbook can provide up to 7 hours of battery life. Users can enjoy all day computing without worrying about the need to recharge in a few hours