The Rane Sixty-One Performance Mixer with Serato Scratch Live Software addresses the demand for straightforward control, uncompromising sound quality, durable construction and seamless integration with Serato Scratch Live DJ Software. At a glance the Sixty-One resembles the coveted Rane TTM57SL, however its streamlined control set, upgraded USB 2.0 interface, 24-Bit 48kHz resolution, USB Aux insert, Core Audio and ASIO driver support for third-party plug-ins quickly set them apart.
The Sixty-One features a USB 2.0 port capable of handling up to 6 record channels, and 4 playback channels. Easily record your sets into Serato while triggering post-fader effects, microphone input signals and samples via Serato's SP-6 sample player. The Sixty-One also features FlexFX loop I/O via analog 1/4" connectors for routing hardware effects. Easily run your external hardware effects alongside Serato's software effects.Its straightforward design features flexible routing with line and turntable switchable inputs, balanced 1/4" main output, microphone and line combo-input, and unbalanced I/O with RCA connections. The headphone monitoring output features both 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and 1/4" phone connections. Each channel features a dedicated 3-band EQ section and filter with adjustable resonance. The Sixty-One features the same magnetic crossfader and level faders featured on the Rane TTM57SL.
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Two Serato control vinyl records and two Serato control CDs are included
- The USB 2.0 port supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels
- 32-Bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48kHz
- Mic / line switchable input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ,and FlexFx assign
- External analog insert for analog effects processor
- USB insert for DJ-FX in Serato Scratch Live as well as third-party plug-in effects
- USB Aux input for SP-6 sample playback with headphone cue and FlexFX assign
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
PGM Controls Include
- Gain trim, 3-band full-cut EQ, Left/Right Pan, HP/LP filter with adjustable resonance
- FlexFx assign, headphone cue assign, Q-peak meter
- Magnetic fader with contour and reverse controls