The mica Photo Traveler 150 Backpack from Lowepro is a moderately priced backpack that holds more than its weight in gear. It's rated to hold a compact DSLR such as a Canon T3i with an 18-200 lens attached as well as 2-3 additional small lenses such as a 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6 and 50mm f/1.8 plus a flash and some accessories. Or, if you prefer a compact or mirrorless system, it will accommodate that plus up to 3 small lenses. There's also a dedicated, padded pocket for your iPad.
The exterior of the bag is made from a durable 600D Oxford Polyester PU (polyurethane) combined with nylon mesh. The inside is also polyester, rated at 200D. The combination of both produces a very lightweight pack that is great for day trips.
The interior of the bag contains padded, movable dividers that allow you to configure the bag to suit your equipment needs. The exterior front has a quick-access zippered pocket for small stuff like keys, wallet or cell phone. In addition, the bag contains Lowepro's SlipLock attachment loops that accept optional pouches. The side mesh airline pocket is perfect for holding a small or table top tripod.
The Photo Traveler 150 is carried by its padded, adjustable and contoured shoulder straps. The backpad, like the shoulder straps, is also padded for maximum comfort. It also has a quick-grab top handle for rapid retrieval from your car or closet.
For anyone who needs small, lightweight and extremely manageable photo backpack, this one is hard to beat - especially since it comes from Lowepro - a company with a reputation for designing the ultimate in outdoor bags. It's backed by their lifetime warranty.
- Ultra-compact photo backpack
- Thickly padded and fully adjustable main compartment
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits an iPad
- Quick-access front pocket for small items such as a wallet, keys or cell phone
- Stretch-mesh side pockets
- SlipLock attachment loops
- Padded shoulder straps and backpad
- Quick-grab handle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 29.7" (75.4 cm)