The Kopul Coiled 3-Pin XLR-M to Angled 3-Pin XLR-F Cable provides high-quality audio transfer and is particularly suited for ENG/EFP applications. It features an oxygen-free copper core and silver-plated contacts for clean signal transfer. The cable has a 3" coiled section, with 1" straight leads into the connectors. The cable measures approximately 10" end to end, and can be extended to at least 1.5 feet. It has a 3-pin Neutrik NC-XX XLR male connector on one end and an angled 3-pin Neutrik NC-XX XLR female connector on the other.
- Copper shield protects against EMI and RFI noise
- Shrink-wrapped solder points for added protection
- 28 AWG stranded oxygen-free conductors
- Genuine Neutrik NC-XX connectors
- SuperFlex Coiled PVC outer jacket