The Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series 3-Pin XLR M to Angled 3-Pin XLR F (20') is a premium, studio-quality cable that's engineered to be both quiet and durable, and is well-suited for the most critical recording and broadcast applications.
Studio Elite 4000 Series cables are made from 24 AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. A 98% braided outer shield makes the cable highly resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrix XX silver connectors provide the highest level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for maximum protection.
- 98% braided shield offers the best protection from EMI and RFI noise
- Twin conductive PVC inner shields for 100% coverage
- 24 AWG oxygen-free stranded copper conductors
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise
- Shrink wrapped solder points for seamless protection
- Neutrik XX silver connectors for highest conductivity