LG's BP620 3D Blu-ray Disc Player is a great way to take advantage of the ultra-high resolution available on HDTVs, since it offers full HD 1080p resolution. Of course, it will play your Blu-ray 3D and 2D discs, so you can enjoy all the latest Hollywood flicks from the comfort of your couch. And when you pop in a DVD, you can see it in near-HD quality since the player allows upscaling to full HD 1080p.
You can also download an app to your iOs/Android smart phone that allows you to cut out the old standby remote -- just kick back and use your phone to control your media rather than searching around on the coffee table for the controller.
Many Blu-ray players and TVs are now able to connect to the Internet, and this one is no exception. It features built-in Wi-Fi, so you won't need to add any clutter to your space. Or if you prefer, it also has an Ethernet port for a wired connection. But once it's on your network, you'll have even more choices for what to watch. This player supports LG's Smart TV platform, so you can access paid and free apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora and more.
An essential element to any home theater experience is the sound -- and the BP620 supports advanced audio formats like Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Using the front panel USB port, you can also display photos and enjoy media and music stored on a USB flash drive. One more handy feature of the LG BP620 3D Blu-ray Disc Player is that if you have other LG devices, you'll be able to control them all with a single remote. So for convenience, high-performance and networked options, this disc player certainly delivers.
- Blu-ray 3D/2D Playback
- Enjoy all the latest movies in full HD 1080p resolution
- Full HD 1080p Upscaling
- By now you're probably used to the high definition imaging of full HD, and it's hard to go back to standard definition DVDs afterward. Luckily, the BP620 can upscale your old standby DVD favorites to full HD 1080p as long as you're using the HDMI output, and you have a full HD 1080p TV
- LG Smart TV
- The LG Smart TV experience is the next generation of entertainment organized in a simple interface -- it's an intuitive way to access a plethora of content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, and videos right at your fingertips
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to take advantage of Internet Entertainment Access from any available Wi-Fi connection, anywhere within range. While some Blu-ray disc players require you to purchase a separate adapter, that's not the case with this disc player -- hook it up and you're good to go. Since it supports a wireless connection, this should allow your living room to stay neat and tidy, without any messy cables in the way
- Enveloping Surround Sound
- Blu-ray discs, HD broadcast, and streamed/downloaded media often contain audio in the Dolby Digital Plus format. This player supports this format, with up to 7.1 channels of premium quality surround sound. It also supports DTS-HD Master Audio, which transforms your entertainment expeience bringing movies, music, and gaming to life
- USB Media Host
- The integrated USB 2.0 port on the front panel allows you to view family photos, watch videos and listen to music from USB storage devices
- SimpLink Connectivity
- With SimpLink you can set up and control all of your HDMI-connected LG devices with a single remote