Grab the go-anywhere Sony DVP-FX780 7" Portable DVD Player to enjoy your movies, music and photos. For starters, the high-resolution 7" LCD widescreen monitor provides exceptional imaging. You'll be able to play your DVDs, CDs, and discs with MP3 or JPEG files on them. Signaling true portability, the player has a rechargeable battery that can last for up to three hours on a charge. That's great for long road trips, airport layovers, or anywhere else you need some quick entertainment.
Using the A/V output, you can connect the disc player to your TV so everyone can enjoy your media on the big screen. And since you'll be out and about, you'll probably be needing to stop and start your movies. With the Disc Resume feature, you can skip directly to where you left off without searching for the last scene you watched.
Since the player comes with a car adapter, it's great for road trips with the family. And if you're wondering if this small multimedia powerhouse actually has what it takes to withstand a life on the road, the answer is yes; it's encased in a hard acrylic shell that provides long-term durability.
- Widescreen Monitor
- Experience full enjoyment of your entertainment on-the-go; the DVP-FX780 features a 7" high-resolution (480 x 234) widescreen display
- Versatile Entertainer
- Watch movies, view photos, and listen to music, thanks to multiple format playback functionality
- Long Battery Life
- Watch multiple movies before needing a recharge. The DVP-FX780 affords up to 3 hours of battery life, making it the perfect companion for a long road trip
- Home Theater Friendly
- Plug the DVP-FX780 into your TV using the A/V output to use it as a standard DVD player so everyone can enjoy your entertainment
- Disc Resume
- With Disc Resume, you can boot up without having to search the last scene watched
- Comes With Car Charger Adapter
- This helps make sure the DVD player is always ready to go, no matter how long the road trip
- Built for the Road
- This disc player is encased in a durable and stylish hard acrylic shell