The TH900 Premium Reference Headphones from Fostex feature a newly designed driver unit with a 15,000 gauss magnetic circuit and bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm. The housing features a traditional Japanese lacquered "Urushi" finish. The cords are made from 7N grade OFC and the 6.3mm stereo plug features a gold coating. Additionally, the headphones come with a stand so it's always within easy reach.
- Driver: 50mm Dia Nd Magnet
- Impedance: 25ohm
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort
- Includes headphone stand
- Neodymium magnetic circuit with a 15,000 gauss magnetic flux density for wider dynamic range
- Housings made from Japanese Cherry Birch (Betula Grossa) and finished with Urushi lacquer
- The cord is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and duralumin plug case for higher durability