Use the tuneFREQ - Digital FM Transmitter for iPod & MP3 from Scosche to play your iPod or MP3 player through your car stereo to liven up daily commutes, long road trips, extended errands, and anywhere else the road takes you. Simply connect your device using one of the provided cables. Then plug the unit into the cigarette lighter socket in your vehicle, and you're good to go. It will even charge your iPod while you're listening, so it will be ready to go when you get to your final destination. The tuneFREQ has a backlit LCD screen with up and down buttons to adjust the tuning frequency.
- Play your iPod or MP3 player through your car stereo
- Plugs into the 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Designed for all audio players with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Charges your iPod while playing
- Blue backlit LCD screen shows the FM frequency
- Use the up or down buttons to tune the unit to the correct frequency
- Certified as "Made for iPod"