The Holga HolgaGlo 120N Glows in the Dark Camera (Infra Red) is a delightful glow-in-the-dark version of the already jaunty Holga camera--everybody's favorite plastic camera since 1982. Once this 30th Anniversary Limited Edition HolgaGlo has been exposed to white light, it will vividly glow in the dark.
In addition, the HolgaGlo has all the features of a regular Holga: the slight softness of the images and random light leaks that produce dream-like, one-of-a-kind images; the characteristic vignetting that focuses the viewer's eye and adds to visual impact. It also has hot-shoe flash sync (flash not included) and it uses 120 roll film for 12--6x6 cm or 16--6x4.5 cm frames per roll. To focus, simply rotate the lens barrel to the focus setting (there are four) that fits your situation. Feel free to use your own setting that might fall between these icons. The HolgaGlo is perfect for personal image-making, fine art photos, and classroom instruction--and it's always provocative fun.
- Camera body glows in the dark
- Simple, popular experimental medium format film camera
- Distinct images with dream-like, vignetted look
- The format arrow on the back of the camera easily slides between 12 and 16 exposures
- Mostly plastic, including the lens; extremely small and compact one-piece plastic molded body
- Zone focus system
- Uses no batteries