The Porsche P'9230 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive from LaCie is a perfect blend of form and function. The P'9230 Hard Drive lets you transfer files faster with the USB 3.0 performance and has 3 TB capacity to store your files. It also features an LED that indicates power and lends sophisticated elegance.
The P'9230 Hard Drive is a high-speed external hard drive with a sophisticated, bold look and a thick, protective 0.20" (5mm) aluminum-casing. This drive has a maximum capacity of 3 TB and uses the USB 3.0 interface to transfer data at up to 5 Gbps. The USB 3.0 interface is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
The P'9230 Hard Drive comes with 10 GB of Wuala Online Storage account for a year and a software suite that includes Lacie's Public-Private as well as Backup Assistant software. The software suite also has an automatic eco-mode that lowers the power consumption by up to 77% when not in use, thus increasing the battery life of your notebook or laptop.
- Accelerate Your Backup with USB 3.0
- The P'9230's USB 3.0 interface lets you transfer a 700 MB video file in just 7 seconds. With the USB 3.0 speed, you can back up your photos, videos and music files quickly and even exchange them with friends or colleagues with minimal wait time.
- Safe, Strong and Aluminum
- The P'9230 Hard Drive protects your files with 0.20" (5mm) of aluminum casing surrounding the drive from inside. The solid armor guards your data and even helps to dissipate heat. These properties help to protect the hard disk and prolong its lifespan.
User-Friendly Software Suite
- Automatic Backup
- The software suite provides easy setup and automatic backup for both PC and Mac computers.
- Password Protection
- The P'9230 Hard Drive's uploaded LaCie Private-Public software makes sure that your files are secure and protected anywhere you travel.
- Secure Cloud Storage
- The P'9230 comes with 10 GB of Wuala Online Storage account for one year to securely store and share your data online.
- 77% Energy Savings
- The P'9230 Hard Drive's automatic eco mode lowers the power consumption by up to 77% when not in use. This feature of the Hard Drive increases the battery life of your notebook or laptop.