The Large / X-Large / XX-Large black Thin Skin Belt V2.0 from Think Tank is a viable alternative to other Think Tank belts that are heavier. Due to its lack of padding, it's a lightweight waist belt that features a strong front snap buckle with a built-in "stop" to prevent it from slipping. However, if you need to resize the belt, it's quite easy.
It accepts many of Think Tank's components using Think Tank's Rotate or Lock technology that allows you to place the various components in whatever shooting position is most comfortable whether standing kneeling or prone. For additional flexibility, you can attach Think Tank's optional Pixel Racing Harness that will help you carry more gear. The Thin Skin Belt is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Belt is unpadded and lightweight
- Pixel Racing Harness can be attached
- Secure buckle snaps closed
- Modular, Skin, and Multimedia components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt
- "Buckle Stops" prevent belt from loosening yet easy to resize
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Modular, Skin, and Multimedia components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt. This is a tremendous advantage to have this type of functionality. Most photographers "Rotate" the bags on the belt, preferring not to lock them into position. To "Rotate", put the plastic tongue behind the belt, then firmly attached the bag. This allows the bag to be pushed along the belt to the desired position. To "Lock", put the plastic tongue in the horizontal webbing slot
- All Think Tank Modular, Skin, Multimedia components