The black Keep It Up Shoulder Strap from Think Tank fits your optional Pro, Steroid Speed and Thin Skin Belt. This fully adjustable strap can readily be switched between shoulders for both functionality and comfort. It's basic use is to change any modular/skin component into a shoulder bag. For storage, there's a handy memory card holder and stretch pocket for your iPhone or optional Pixel Pocket Rocket.
It's made from 100D rip-stop nylon and contains metal buckles as well as strong Rock Lockster buckles that are male-female coupled for maximum strength. The strap also contains 3-ply bonded nylon thread. The beauty of the strap is that it can be moved from one shoulder to the other without having to remove your belt. This comes in handy when you wish to minimize the stress of carrying heavy loads for a long time.
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo Belt for vertical support, includes memory card holder, stretch pocket fits iPhone or PPR, turns any modular/skin component into a shoulder bag
- Fasten D-ring attachments to belt by first inserting the female side of the buckle under the webbing loop on the belt. Bring the male side of the buckle BEHIND the belt, over the top and close the buckle securely. D-ring should be pointing up, above the top of the belt
- D-ring attachments should be positioned on either side of the belt buckle and at the midpoint of the belt, designated by the Think Tank logo
- The Keep It Up Shoulder Strap can also be used as a regular shoulder bag for any Modular/Skin Rotation Component Pouch
- Provides flexible support for any Pro Speed Belt, Steroid Speed Belt, or Thin Skin Belt
- Quickly adjustable for on-the-go action
- Easily switch between shoulders for maximum comfort
- Includes a memory card holder
- Stretch pocket fits an iPhone or Pixel Pocket Rocket