The ten foot XLR3F to Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Microphone Cable by Hosa Technology is ideal for connecting pro microphones to DV cameras or portable audio recorders. It features a XLR3F connector, OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) conductor and offers OFC spiral shielding for EMI and RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference) rejection.The right-angle 3.5mm TRS connector offers easy access to hard-to-reach phone inputs. This cable is designed to deliver the most neutral, noise-free signal and dynamic tone possible and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- The right-angle 3.5mm TRS connector offers easy access to hard-to-reach outputs
- XLR connector features internal strain relief for strength and reliability
- OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) conductor offers enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shielding provides flexibility plus EMI and RFI rejection
- Delivers clean, reliable signal backed by a limited lifetime warranty