The Officejet 6700 Premium Wireless Color e-All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP prints up 16 ppm (black) and 9 ppm (color) in 1200 dpi resolution. The printer supports paper sizes up to legal (8.5 x 14") and can print borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11". Thanks to its individual ink cartridges and automatic duplex printing, getting the job done at home is more affordable, whether you're printing photos, documents, or brochures. Additionally, you can easily share the printer with other computers on your network using its built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity capabilities. Replace all your printers with one central networked printer to save money, space, and resources. The Officejet 6700 can even multitask (e.g. scanning and printing) so your print job doesn't have to wait for another person's scanning to complete.
The Officejet 6700 is similar to the Officejet 6600 but adds duplex printing, Ethernet connectivity for printing from a wired network, as well as slightly faster print speeds.
The scanner can handle paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14" (legal) and can easily handle multipage (single-sided) scans via the unit's 35-page ADF. Scanning options include scanning to most image types including JPEG, BMP, and TIFF formats, as well as to PDF (including searchable) and text files. The machine can also copy multipage documents via the 35-page ADF. You can even crop copies right from the printer using the touchscreen without having to first scan the document to a computer. The built-in fax modem lets you send both black and white as well as color faxes right from the printer itself or from your computer. The ADF allows you to easily send multipage documents in one step.
In addition to USB connectivity, you can connect to the printer both via Wi-Fi and Ethernet for easy printing anywhere in the house or office. When you're out of the house/office and need to get something printed you can just email the file to your printer. HP's ePrint lets you assign an email address to the printer so you can email files to your printer and have the files waiting for you when you get back to your desk. For Mac users, the printer is compatible with AirPrint as well.
Professional Color You Can Count On For A Low Cost Per Page
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges
- Save time and money-print more with automatic two-sided printing
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks, and get durable documents with HP Officejet inks
- Depend on a printer with a 12,000-page monthly duty cycle - the perfect fit for reliable color printing
Efficient Web Connectivity - Even Print On The Go
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere
- Use the 2.65" (6.75 cm) touchscreen to access apps and to manage print jobs directly at the e-all-in-one
- Stay connected - share on a wireless network
- Finish projects fast-use the 35-page automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray to save time
Increased Versatility To Enhance Performance
- Print at ISO speeds up to 16 ppm black and 9 ppm color and easily view and print from a USB drive
- Create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID, and use the CopyCrop tool to modify copies at the touchscreen
- Improve workflow-send quick faxes or scan documents to a PC or e-mail, and more
- Create borderless flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business documents and photos
Outstanding Energy & Resource Savings
- Easily preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off and save up to 40% on energy
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing
- Learn how to conserve resources with the one-touch eco menu, and easily recycle your ink cartridges
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards
- Save up to 40% on energy-preset your device to turn On or Off with Schedule On and Schedule Off
- Reduce paper use up to 50% by using automatic two-sided printing
- Energy Star qualified