The TLC100 from Brinno is a very simple way to create time lapse videos, both indoors and out! With its one-button operation, and weatherproof design, it can be left outdoors for months at a time while recording, or in standby mode.
In just three easy steps you can record, and create interesting time lapse videos. First, using the rotatable time intervals you select how often you want shots to be taken. Then press Start to begin recording at the selected interval--from every five seconds up to 12 hours. And finally, remove the included 2 GB USB Flash Drive and insert it into a computer to view your high definition videos on the included software.
With everything all in one place it is easy to get creative with the TLC100, while not having to worry about the complicated technical aspects of time lapse video. Set it up for a few days, hit record, and watch all of the intricate, subtle changes over time that occur in an area--whether it's the angle of shadows changing throughout a day, or the construction of a new home.
- Easily Record Time Lapse Video in HD
- In just 3 easy steps, and with one-button operation, you can create time lapse videos in 1280 x 1024 HD with ease.
- Tested and rated for outdoor use, the TLC100 is safe to leave recording out in the rain.
- Power Saving
- Just four "AA" batteries can capture up to 28,000 frames that are turned into a time lapse video. While the unique power control technology allows the TLC100 to standby outside for several months at a time.
- Removable Storage
- An included 2 GB USB Flash drive comes with setup software, and is replaceable for up to 8 GB of total storage.