The C 8x21 ACP Binocular from BSA Optics is an inexpensive way to achieve usable binocular magnification. The magnesium fluoride (MGFL-2) blue optical coating increases light transmission with an anti-reflective layer. The wide field of view of 408 yards at 1000 yards distance combined with the 8 power magnification delivers a comfortably wide apparent angle of view of 62.2 degrees. The roof prism design contributes to the lightweight and compact housing.
- Wide AAOV of 62.2°
- BAK7 prisms, a Relative Brightness of 6.76 and a Twilight Factor of 12.96
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, lighter, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Black rubber finish provides protection for the 10 lenses and a tactile ridged surface for a firm grip
- Fully coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- Objective and ocular bell diameters of 30mm each with an objective lens diameter or 21mm and an ocular lens diameter of 12mm