The M-Plate Pro Universal Tripod Plate System (Black) from Custom SLR is a universal camera tripod plate system that has the world's first integrated Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-Swiss connections, plus modular attachment points for accessories. You can also quickly attach your camera to any tripod when using any of the most popular camera strap systems, such as C-Loop, BlackRapid, SunSniper, Spider Holster, Cotton Carrier, and many more. The ergonomic design relocates the tripod socket, making it easier to shoot portraits. The M-Plate is manufactured from aerospace-grade aluminum and has a hard anodized black finish. It's made in the USA.
- Quick-attach to any tripod while using your favorite camera strap systems such as our own C-Loop. Also compatible with BlackRapid, SunSniper, Spider Holster, Cotton Carrier and others.
- Built-In Manfrotto RC2 + Arca-Swiss Quick Release
- World's first tripod plate to integrate both mounts on the same plane. Also compatible with other tripod plate systems.
- Fast Access
- When used with the C-Loop strap system the camera hangs perfectly balanced on your side for instant engagement.
- Ergonomic design relocates the tripod socket making it easier to shoot portrait shots.
- Made from aerospace-grade aluminum and hard anodized for a superior black finish.
For non-standard and non-supported camera plates, the M-Plate Pro offers mounting mounts to attach virtually any plate system.
Built-in Tripod Adapter works with:
Acratech (including 22159)
Benro (including B-00, B-01)
Foba (including Mini-Superball)
Kirk (including QRC-2)
Mantrotto (including 498RC2, 496RC2, 494RC2, 468MGRC2, 234RC2, 322RC2)
Novoflex (including Q=Mount)
RRS Really Right Stuff (including B2 LR Quick Release)
Built-in Tripod Adapter does not work with:
Manfrotto (RC2 3-way heads, 327RC2, 324RC2 460MG)
Novoflex (Panorama=Q PRO, Q=Base)
Note: To use with one of these heads the tripod plate will need to be mounted on one of the five M-Plate mounting holes. The M-Plate is not compatible with small SLR bodies and over-sized lenses where the lens sits below the base of the camera.