The Sony RDP-X200IP Speaker Dock for iPod, iPhone & iPad is built to let you rock out to a bevy of sources: dock your iPod/iPhone/iPad to jam to your playlists, pair it with a Bluetooth device for wireless audio streaming, or connect any other audio device that has a line output. The choices are virtually endless!
With a powerful output of 40-watts, your music and other audio selections will sound robust and lifelike. The unit is designed with component speakers and separate tweeters, so vocals will sound clear. The flexible dock connector is easy to use, and once you dock one of your compatible Apple devices it will start to charge -- so, when you leave the house it can tag along in top form. By hitting the MEGA BASS button, you can -- you guessed it -- enjoy added bass for all your audio.
Another perk of the dock is that you can download an app (for free) to enhance your listening experience. Once you download it to your iPod/iPhone/iPad, you can benefit from a clock display and music playback. And luckily, all this premium sound is easy to control from a distance; you'll get a full-function wireless remote control with the unit so you can sit back on your bed, the couch, your favorite easychair- or wherever else you like to jam to your music.
- Powerful 40W (20W + 20W) speaker system
- Woofers with separate tweeters deliver increased vocal clarity
- Rich, full bass tones afford a complete, enjoyable listening experience
- Flexible dock enables power supply, battery charging, music/movie playback, and remote control when docked -- no adapters required
- Dock your iPod, iPhone or iPad without removing the case
- When docked, your device will be charging to avoid a drained battery
- Stream your music wirelessly from compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Auxiliary audio input lets you connect other audio sources to the speaker
- Bass boost circuitry (MEGA BASS) enhances low frequency bass performance at the touch of a button
- Command your iPod/iPhone/iPad from across the room with the full-function wireless remote