The Sony ICD-LX30 Digital Voice Recorder comes with a 2GB SD card, providing sufficient storage capacity for more than 22 hours of MP3 audio recordings at the high quality factory-set rate of 192 kbps. If that's not enough you can slip an SD card up to 32GB into the provided slot for up to 350 hours of total recording capacity. The built-in stereo mics, large controls, and the ability to add an external microphone, make the affordable ICD-LX30 a perfect digital voice recorder for chronicling class lectures, capturing live music, documenting board meetings and even just recording daily reminders and to-do lists.
Designed for straightforward, manageable voice and audio recordings, the ICD-LX30 offers convenience features like Record / Pause, Hold Lock to avoid accidental recordings and a multi-language menu. Conducive to quick and easy operation, the ICD-LX30's large LCD display and navigation keys make it simple to negotiate the folders, functions and menus.
Sony has outfitted the ICD-LX30 with an integrated front speaker for reviewing recordings or for those who prefer privacy, there is a 3.5mm stereo headphone output. Small, lightweight and powered by two AAA batteries, the ICD-LX30 can record for up to 32 hours between battery changes.
- SD Card Slot
- Optional, removable SD cards up to 32GB provide additional recording time for storage or transfer to a computer.
- Included 2GB SD Card
- A supplied, removable 2GB SD card provides up to 22 hours of recording capacity. If the need arises for more, additional SD cards can be purchased in capacities up to 32 GB for up to 350 hours of capacity.
- Hold Lock
- Disable all button functions with the Hold-Power switch and avoid unintended recordings and unit operation.
- Easy Search
- Rewinds or Fast Forwards in short increments making it easier to locate a segment in a long recording for review.
- Built-in Stereo Mics
- The built-in low-profile stereo microphones allow you to travel especially light.
- Mic Jack
- Provides the ability to use an external microphone for greater recording flexibility.
- Record / Pause
- Provides the ability to pause the recording process, gather your thoughts and then continue recording in one easy step.
- Records in MP3
- Preset at the factory (44.1 kHz/ 192 kbps), the ICD-LX30 records in high-quality MP3 format that can be easily used with other systems.
- Large Controls
- Easy to use user interface with large controls allows you to concentrate on the work not the gadgetry.
- Multi Language Menu
- You can display the menu in English, French or Spanish.