The Marshall Electronics 17" Rack Mount LCD Monitor with Dual HD-SDI is a multi-featured rack-mount display intended for low-budget broadcast productions. It is designed thin and robust and is equipped with two HD-SDI inputs and one output, a tally input, and removable rack ears.
Resolution is at 1400 x 900, contrast ratio at 600:1, and aspect ratio at 16:10. Brightness is 250 nits. The rich features of the monitor help with calibration, exposure and other functions and consist of Status Display, False Color Filter, Markers, Freeze Function, Color Temperature Presets, RGB Gain/Bias Adjust, Pixel-to-Pixel, Blue Gun, and Hard Tally. The False Color feature helps set exposure by displaying overexposed areas in red, underexposed areas in deep-blue to dark-blue, and properly exposed areas in elements of green and pink.
The monitor also has user-definable buttons that features can be programmed into.
- Thin and robust 17" display with a 16:10 aspect ratio
- Equipped with 2 HD-SDI ins / 1 out, a tally input, and rack ears
- Features 1400 x 900 resolution, 600:1 contrast, and 250 nits of brightness
- User-definable buttons are available for programming the monitor's functions into
- Functions include False Color, RGB Gain/Bias Adjust, Pixel-to-Pixel, Blue Gun, and Hard Tally