The black Camera Collection: DSLR Case from Incase Designs is a compact, functional and stylish way to carry around your full size DSLR, lens, and flash. It's also designed to handle your iPhone and iPod at the same time. This fleece lined case takes a different approach to small, lightweight cases. A single padded internal divider separates your DSLR from its lens and the slanted front zippered design makes for an easier view inside when opened as well as faster access to your gear. Or, if you prefer, remove the divider and store your camera and lens together - lens facing down, ready to be extracted in shooting position.
The case is divided in half with the camera and lens nested inside the divided main compartment and small accessories such as batteries, memory cards and cleaning cloths kept in either of its two internal pockets located under the separate zippered lid. One of these pockets is touch fastened while the other is an airline pull out mesh style. An additional exterior slip-in pocket is perfect for quick access items or simply a convenient place to stash a lens cap.
The exterior of the case is made from a handsome heathered, woven fabric and complemented by its fleece lined interior that will be gentle on the fine finish of your delicate equipment. The case is carried by its fully adjustable shoulder strap or front carry handle and backed by Incase's one-year limited warranty.
Fits advanced full-size DSLR camera, extra lens or flash
- Adjustable camera and lens padded compartment divider; divider can be removed to hold camera and lens in shooting position
- Enhanced padding and soft fleece lining
- Durable exterior heathered (woven) fabric
- Separate zippered top compartment with two accessory organizers; one touch fastened, one mesh style
- External quick-access slip pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Front carry handle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 21.2" (53.8 cm)