The CB-40D Ballhead with QP-144750 Release Plate from Feisol is a lighter weight ballhead that inherits the two-locking-system design of previous Fiesol ballhead models. There's one system to lock the ballhead sphere, and a second to lock the base plate for even greater stability. This allows for the added capability of rotating the base plate while maintaining a locked sphere. And the CB-40D is lighter and more compact than its predecessors. It also includes an integrated Panning Base. The CB-40D can be used as a lightweight alternative for heavy-duty tripods, or as a more heavy-duty ballhead option for lighter traveler's tripods. The quick release system is Arca-Swiss compatible.
- Ballhead with 33 lb capacity
- Dual-caliper lock design for greater stability
- Integrated panning base
- Seamless friction controlled movement
- QP-144750 quick release plate included
- Arca-Swiss compatible QR system