The Sony EVI-D80 PTZ Camera is a high-quality PTZ camera that couples a 1/4-type CCD sensor with an 18x optical zoom lens to provide excellent standard definition image quality for various remote viewing applications such as video conferencing, training and distance learning. The camera can be mounted right-side up or upside-down. If upside-down, an E-flip function automatically flips captured images so they are displayed correctly on a connected monitor.
The camera can pan in either direction 170° at a max speed of 100° a second. Focal length is 4.1 - 73.8mm and minimum object distance is 10 - 800mm. Up to six different preset angles, focus positions, and AE modes can be programmed. Control can be by RS-232C / RS-422 via a PC connection and / or by an included multi-function IR remote control.
- Composite and S-Video outputs
- 1/4-type CCD sensor and 18x optical zoom
- E-Flip ensures that images are displayed right-side up
- 170° pan in either direction at a max speed of 100° a second
- 10 - 800mm minimum object distance / 4.1 - 73.8mm focal length
- Can be controlled by RS-232C / RS-422 or by an included multi-function IR remote