The Light Craft Workshop 77mm Fader ND Digi Pro-HD is a solid variable density filter providing an exposure reduction of about 1 to 10 stops. The ND2 to ND1000 (0.3-3.0) density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than would normally be required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, allowing you to visualize the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to both control depth of field and amount of movement conveyed more easily.
This filter features a 77mm filter ring that is painted matte black to help reduce reflections of the surface of the filter and to improve grip when handling the filter. There is also a small filter handle to improve rotation when varying densities. It is constructed from optical glass.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density from scene to scene
- 0.3 to 3.0 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 1 to 10 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Matte black filter ring reduces reflections and improves light transmission.
- Filter handle facilitates easier rotation in order to vary densities.