The black Chobe 19-24L Shoulder Bag from Gura Gear is not limited to being a traditional photo bag. Anyone can use it for a wide variety of purposes. Yes, a photographer can store his DSLR with 5 lenses, flash and accessories but if you're an everyday daytripper, you can also use this bag for files, a 15" laptop, iPad or Kindle-style tablet or simply unzip it to expand its capacity and stuff in clothes and personals for that overnight business trip - anything that will make you comfortable while on the road.
The bag is made on the outside from Gura's VX-21 sail cloth material that is rough, rugged, abrasion and tear-resistant and used on some of the world's most advanced America's Cup racing boats. Inside, it's soft, movable dividers permit you to nest your gear according to your needs. For even more convenience and usability, add the optional Chobe removable photo insert and the bag becomes incredibly flexible.
For the freelance photographer, it's a perfect bag for a DSLR, a few lenses, flash and that laptop for downloading files or email. For the businessman, it not only has accommodations for your laptop but cell phone, calculator, files, documents, key ring, pens, note pad and even a water bottle holder. The bag's 2.0" (5.1 cm) zippered expandability leaves room for personals such as clothes or snacks.
For travel, there's a shoulder strap, concealed rear handle slot and a neat trolley sleeve for slipping over your rolling luggage cart. Irrespective of how you use the bag, it's extremely lightweight - under 3 lb (1.4 kg). Backed by Gura's five-year fix it or replace it warranty, the Chobe 19-24L is a lightweight bag for heavy-duty use.
- Accepts optional Chobe photo insert
- Extremely lightweight; under 3 lb (1.4 kg)
- Deep enough to accommodate pro level SLR camera bodies, as well as most medium format cameras; will accommodate most zoom lenses
Fits up to 15" laptop with sleeve
Fits iPad, Kindle or other tablets
- Unique expanding design
- Storage for phones, keys, travel documents, cables, and more
- Concealed rear handle slot
- Made from high-tech, durable, VX-21 sail cloth material
- Comfortable, fully-adjustable shoulder strap
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 34.5" (87.6 cm) (expanded)