The Avid Mbox Vocal Studio + Pro Tools 11 + Studio Monitors is a B&H Kit that provides most of the tools necessary for a computer owner to record vocals or instruments in a personal studio environment. The package combines a USB interface with Pro Tools Express software from Avid, along with the Rode NT1-A condenser microphone and its accessories bundle, plus a pair of powered studio monitors.
However, for those users who want the full Pro Tools experience, the bundle adds a crossgrade activation card for access to Pro Tools 11 software (software needs to be downloaded from Avid's website). The Mbox is a USB digital audio interface that allows for recording, editing and mixing, and is perfect for the solo musician or audio creator.
The NT1-A is a large-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone intended for general instrument and vocal recording. The accessory package includes a studio-grade shock mount with integrated pop filter, a twenty foot premium cable, and more.
For accurate monitoring, a pair of two-way powered speakers are included, along with a pair of speaker isolation pads that when utilized, significantly improve the speakers' performance. Cables and a boom microphone stand round out this versatile kit.
This Kit Includes:
- Avid Pro Tools Express + Mbox - ProTools Studio Bundle
- Avid Pro Tools 11 - Professional Audio Recording and Music Creation Software (Upgrade - Activation Card)
- Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution
- 2 x KRK ROKIT 6 G3 - 73W 6" Two-Way Active Studio Monitor (Single, Black)
- 2 x Auray IP-M Isolation Pad for Studio Monitor (Medium, Single)
- Auray MS-5230F Tripod Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom
- 2 x Pearstone PM Series 1/4" TRS M to XLR M Professional Interconnect Cable - 10' (3.0 m)
- Wave Arts Dialog Post Production Speech and Voice Processor Plug-In (Native and AAX Native, Boxed)