The Casio XJ-A241 Slim Data Projector provides 2500 lumens of brightness and an 1800:1 contrast ratio, which can project a brilliant image just about anywhere. No matter what you use it for, you're going to love the crisp, vivid, saturated images its Texas Instruments DLP DMD imaging chip creates.
It's illuminated by Casio's revolutionary mercury-free light source. It uses a hybrid laser LED technology in which Casio is so confident they warranty it for three years or 6000 hours of use, but it routinely lasts 20,000 hours.
It can also do 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition and it has an HDMI, component and RGB inputs. That's means it would make a great home theater projector. And its color, brightness and compatibility with every gaming console on the market underscores its abilities as a great gaming machine. No TV can match the thrill of playing on a screen that can be up to five feet across, measured diagonally.
The WXGA (1280 x 800) is especially friendly to today's widescreen laptops, providing more screen real estate for side-by-side images and multiple documents.
Take a closer look at the specs. It can project in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM video standards and it's got a power supply that can handle from 100 to 240V. It also comes with its own case and weighs just five pounds (2.3kg). With international credentials like that this projector is a corporate road warrior's dream.
- Hybrid Light Engine
- By combining a laser, a fluorescent element and an LED, Casio has created an original mercury-free hybrid light source capable of generating high brightness. Casio has achieved a high brightness output of green light, which until now, has been considered difficult with conventional semiconductor light sources, by efficiently converting blue laser light into green light using a fluorescent element
- Mercury Free Light Source
- Provides 10x longer light source life than Casio mercury lamp while being more economical based on lamp replacement. The slim projector features quick startup and shutdown. The projector reaches its maximum brightness in a minimum of eight seconds and requires no cooling down period - an advantage for keeping presentations focused and smooth
- Superior Color, High Brightness
- The slim projector delivers a 50 percent increase in color spectrum for high impact presentations due to improvements in LED and laser technology. Superior color reproduction enhances color purity allowing visual effects to appear brighter and offering powerful images that conventional projectors cannot match
- Cost Effective
- Compared with conventional high-brightness projectors employing mercury lamps, slim technology cuts costs as well as the time and effort involved in lamp exchange while maintain clear, high-quality images over an extended period. The lamp free design is backed by a comprehensive three year warranty including the light source; users can expect reliable worry free operation from the slim projectors
- The native WXGA (1280 X 800) resolution of the slim projector allows for optimal viewing of content created and formatted for today's widescreen displays. Whether it is viewing a spreadsheet or two applications side by side, the WXGA slim projector provides more useable screen area and displays more information on the same screen. Widescreen display formats have become the standard and now your projector can match the widescreen display of notebook PC's and HD video sources
- 2x Optical Zoom
- Whether you are in a small office or a large boardroom, the 2x power zoom lens gives you the flexibility to easily position the projector
- Automatic Brightness Adjustment
- Adjusts lumens output based on the level of ambient light in the room; saves power, which saves money (and saves you from eye strain as well)
- A built-in HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input provides a direct digital input and allows connectivity with many Widescreen Notebooks now shipping with HDMI outputs. Compatible with HD video formats, HD Video sources including Blu-ray players, cable converter boxes and gaming systems can be connected to the slim projector
- Additional Features and Specs
- Lens offset: 84%