The HP ZR2440w 24.0" LED-Backlit IPS Monitor features a 1920 x 1200 full HD resolution with a wide 16:10 aspect ratio. The monitor uses IPS (in-plane switching) technology which yields high image accuracy, a wide 178° viewing angle and a high contrast ratio. The monitor features automatic scaling. Enjoy a maximum viewing size without a stretched or skewed image when watching HD content in a standard 16:9 ratio. The monitor's fast 6.0ms response time provides smooth video and graphics without blurring, ghosting, or smearing.
The monitor's slim profile and thin bezel design make it easy to put the monitor anywhere without taking up too much room. Additionally, the thin bezel design is ideal for multi-screen displays, as it minimizes the physical gap between the screens. The monitor contains DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs for multiple applications. Easily connect the monitor to 2 computers and easily switch between them. The HDMI ports allow you to view HD content right on the monitor without even turning on the computer. The monitor also features 4 side-facing USB ports so you can easily connect peripherals to your computer without having to reach behind the CPU. Height, tilt, pivot, and swivel adjustments facilitate proper monitor positioning that minimizes neck and back strain. Additionally, the monitor can be mounted on the wall to free up desk space.
Stunning At Every Angle
The LED-backlight design makes the HP ZR2440w mercury-free and super thin. But it doesn't stop there
- IPS (in-plane switching) technology provides outstanding image accuracy with ultra-wide 178°viewing angles and up to 10x higher contrast ratio versus mainstream monitors
- 1920 x 1200 resolution and 1000:1 contrast ratio and 2M:1 dynamic contrast ratio give you unbelievable image quality
- Super fast 6-millisecond response time minimizes ghosting, blurring and smearing.
- 1:1 scaling support ensures proper letterboxing of Full HD 1080p content
Productive From The Start
The HP ZR2440w is ready to use right out of the box with easy setup and user-friendly convenience features:
- 8-way comfort adjust stand allows easy setting of height, tilt, swivel, and pivot
- Flush-design HP Quick Release 2 simplifies setup on and off the stand
- Ultra-thin bezels minimize the gap between multiple displays in panoramic multi-monitor arrays
- Integrated cable cover conceals cables
- USB hub connects up to four devices right at the monitor
- DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI inputs enable a range of connectivity
- Easy slide-out product info tab provides product details viewable from the front of the monitor
Proven Over The Long-Term
The HP ZR2440w monitor has built-in mission-critical reliability and energy efficiency with:
- Extensive testing that helps ensure seamless operation with HP Z Workstations and the applications you use most
- Energy Star 5.0, EPEAT Gold certification, 85% efficient power supply, BFR/PVC-free display/stand and more than 25% recycled resin to help you be an environmentally responsible purchaser
- A 3-3-3 limited warranty with protection available for up to 5 years