The black Nubuck polyurethane The Orikata for the iPad 2 from Acme Made is designed to handle all its functions including the rear facing camera. The word "Orikata" is derived from the Japanese word "origami" meaning to "fold paper". The stylish book-style case not only serves as a home for your iPad 2 but can also fold into a convenient stand that will make viewing or typing easier and more comfortable in either landscape or portrait modes. The dockable design allows you to charge your iPad 2 while it's still within the case. The ultra-thin profile makes it easy to hand carry or store within a larger bag or backpack.
- Unique folding elements create a stand for cinema viewing or keyboard mode - both at optimal ergonomic angles
- Ultra-thin construction supports iPad 2
- Durable and stylish Nubuck PU (polyurethane) exterior
- Dockable design so the iPad never has to leave the case
- While the Orikata will provide protection for the new iPad, it may not align properly with some of the features