The black PWMA200 Wireless Rechargeable Portable Amplifier from Pyle Pro is well suited for events where you need to move around with your microphone and retain the same quality sound you expect from a wired amplifier. The included wireless lavalier microphone operates up to a distance of 100.0' (30.4m).
The amplifier is compact and lightweight for easy portability. It runs on a rechargeable battery, thereby eliminating the need to buy new batteries time and again. A 12 to 15VDC jack allows you to run this speaker/amp on car power (adapter not included). Thanks to the built-in FM receiver, listen to your favorite radio stations, music and news. The 1/4" jack input is used to plug in the included wired microphone. The system supports iPods and other external audio devices with the Aux audio input jack.
Note! Car adapter is sold separately.
Double-sided 3.5mm male stereo cable is sold separately.
- All-in-one design for easy carrying and portable use
- Uni-directional Lavalier microphone with high sensitivity for clear voice transmission and receiving
- Quartz stabilizer for carrier frequency transmission to avoid interference
- System works on both AC and DC
- Built-in rechargeable battery or with car cigarette lighter power can be used for 12 VDC 1
- Amplifier works in VHF band with 98 different possible channels ready for a group of 98 amplifiers working at the same place and same time
- SMT technology and SMD electronic components used in the amplifier ensure durability.
- Tone control
- Wired/wireless microphone
- Aux input for connecting to MD/CD etc.
- 9V common battery or 8 AV rechargeable battery can be used in the wireless handheld microphone and the wireless transmitter
- FM radio function
- Separate wired microphone & wireless MIC volume controls
- Recording line out
- Power, RF & charge LED indicators
- Power On/Off switch