The Motorola Elite Sliver Bluetooth Headset is a sleek, unobtrusive headset with a 333-foot range that's easy to use. Its design is such that the components are hidden, leaving only a tiny piece of metal in the front for a polished appearance while you're wearing it. The headset comes with a portable case that charges the headset, providing up to 15 hours of talk time.
Of course, clear sound is ensured for all your calls. CrystalTalk Technology uses two mics to cancel out unwanted noise so you'll be heard clearly on the other end. The wideband speaker plus additional technology affords increased clarity and richer sound.
If you have an Android phone, there's an added perk for you -- download the free My MotoSpeaker and you'll be able to start a text, hear an incoming text and reply all with your headset; without even touching your phone.
Pairing is very easy -- if your phone has NFC (Near Field Communication), you can simply tap the headset against your phone to pair. Additionally, the Elite Sliver Bluetooth Headset lets you benefit from voice prompts and controls. With support for A2DP, you can stream music, video, games and navigation through the headset.
- Sleek over-the-ear design hides the components leaving only a sliver of metal in the front
- Portable carrying case holds a charge so you can charge the headset on the go; enjoy up to 15 hours of total talk time
- CrystalTalk Technology uses two mics to cancel out unwanted noise so you'll be heard clearly on the other end
- Wideband speaker plus additional technology provides a wide range of sound frequencies for increased clarity and richer sound
- Echo cancellation and automatic volume adjustment ensure superior audio clarity
- Stay connected to your phone up to 333-feet away
- A2DP technology lets you stream music, video, games and navigation through the headset
App for Android Phones
- Download the My MotoSpeaker app for your Android phone to start a text, hear and incoming text and reply all with your headset
Two Ways to Pair
- Turn Bluetooth on, power the headset on, follow voice prompts and enter passcode if need be
- NFC (Near Field Communication technology): tap the headset against a phone that has NFC technology
Easy to Use
- Voice prompts provide you updates on your headset status; voice controls allows you to initiate a call
- Multiple handset enabled; lets you connect to an additional device
Quick Battery Check
- While turned on and not on a call, you can check the headset's battery charge level by pressing and holding both volume buttons