The Motorola Elite Flip Bluetooth Headset is a flip-out Bluetooth headset that's easy to use and provides clear audio. With a generous wireless range of up to 300-feet, you can feel free to roam. Meanwhile your calls will come through crystal clear thanks to CrystalTalk technology, which uses two mics to cancel out unwanted noise so you can be heard during your conversations. The true wideband speaker combined with additional technologies affords increased clarity and richer sound.
If you have an Android phone, you can download a free app called My MotoSpeak onto your phone -- this allows you to start a text, hear an incoming text and reply using your headset. You won't even have to touch your phone. Pairing is easy too, since the Flip uses NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. Simply tap the headset against a phone with this technology.
When situating the headset, you can choose from three positions whichever feels most comfortable: either on your ear, in your ear or in your ear with an ear hook. The RapidConnect feature lets you flip open to turn the headset on and talk, then flip closed to run off and save power. Voice prompts give you updates on your headset status; voice controls allow you to make a call. With support for A2DP technology, you can even stream music, video, games and navigation through your headset.
- CrystalTalk technology uses two mics to cancel out unwanted noise so you can be heard during your conversations
- Wideband speaker plus additional technology delivers a wider range of sound frequencies for increased clarity and richer sound
- Echo cancellation and automatic volume adjustment ensure superior audio clarity
- Extended range of 300-feet lets you roam freely while talking
- A2DP technology lets you stream music, video, games and navigation through your headset
Free App Available
- Download the free My MotoSpeak app to your Android phone and start a text, hear an incoming text and reply using your headset
Three Ways to Wear
- Choose your perfect fit; on your ear, in your ear or in your ear with an ear hook
Two Ways To Pair
- Turn Bluetooth on, power the headset on, follow voice prompts and enter passcode if need be
- NFC (Near Field Communication): Tap the headset against a phone with NFC technology
Easy to Use
- Flip headset open to turn the headset on and talk, then flip closed to turn off and save power
- Voice prompts give you updates on your headset status; voice controls allow you to make a call
- Multiple handset enabled; lets you connect to an additional device
- Easy mute: press the Smart button and you hear "mute on" or "mute off"
Quick Battery Check
- While turned on and not on a call, you can check the headset's battery charge level by pressing and holding both volume buttons