The Axis Communications M5013 Ceiling PTZ Mini Dome Network Camera is a palm-sized camera designed for ultra-discreet indoor monitoring, making it suitable for areas such as stores, banks, hotels, office lobbies, restaurants, and warehouses. The camera is equipped with a 1/4" MP progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor delivers excellent image quality in SVGA resolution (800 x 600).
Offering a ±180° pan, 90° tilt, and 3x digital zoom, the M5013 Dome Camera facilitates a flexible coverage of over 3200 sq ft (300 sq m) , allowing you to keep an eye on your business and your customer’s needs. H.264 compression optimizes bandwidth and storage use without compromising on image quality. The Network Camera can also transmit multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats simultaneously.
The IP51-rated casing ensures that the camera remains protected against dust and dripping water, allowing you to install the camera where a sprinkler system might be used. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, allowing it to be installed almost anywhere and not only near a power supply.
The camera's settings can be easily controlled from a remote location. A built-in microphone lets you remotely monitor customers or your staff, as well as record the audio on a micro SDHC card (not included) for future use. The camera also comes with a handy Audio Detection feature that sets of an alarm in case of unusual sounds or noises, allowing you to monitor your business even during off-hours.
- Compact size makes it suitable for use in stores, banks, hotels, office lobbies, restaurants, and warehouses
- 1/4" MP progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor and a 3.6mm lens for crisp and clear images
- Excellent image quality in SVGA resolution (800 x 600 to 320 x 180)
- Pan, tilt, and zoom functions allow you to quickly steer the camera to the desired location and offers coverage of 3200 sq ft (300 sq m) area
- Dual H.264 and MJPEG video codec support offers real-time recording of high-resolution SVGA video while conserving network bandwidth
- IP51-rated casing ensures that the camera remains protected against dust and dripping water
- Transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats simultaneously
- Power over Ethernet supplies power to camera from the network itself, no additional cables are required for video controls
- Built-in microphone allows for remote monitoring of customers or your staff, as well as recording the audio in the surveillance area
- Audio Detection feature sets of an alarm in case of unusual sounds or noises during your business off-hours
- Camera settings can be controlled remotely for added flexibility
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage and allows for efficient use of bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unwanted data