The TL-WA830RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender by TP-Link makes extending your wireless network as easy as the push of a button. Simply plug in the TL-WA830RE and push the Range Extender button to get the range extender up and running. Once configured you can take full advantage of the fast 300Mbps wireless data speeds at a greater distance to maximize your HD video playback, stream music and even game online with no hiccups.
The TL-WA830RE also works in access point mode allowing you to create a scalable high-speed wireless network. You can ensure your wireless devices' compatibility as the TP-Link range extender is universally compatible with all 802.11 b/g/n devices.
Keep your network secure with advanced WPA/WPA2 encryptions. Along with advanced security options the bundled utility provides quick and hassle free connections to routers or access points.
- Ultra Fast Wireless Speeds
- With wireless speed up to 300Mbps, the TL-WA830RE ensures speedy, uninterrupted wireless coverage for home and office networking.
- Speed and Range
- Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, the TL-WA803RE simultaneously works through two antennas to overcome interference. You can reduce signal degradation that usually occurs as a result of physical barriers in a small office or large apartment. You are sure to experience an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete structure.
- Incredible Wireless Extension
- The TL-WA830RE comes pre programmed in "Range Extender" mode, working as a relay station to repeat the wireless signal flawlessly to cover areas previously outside of the coverage area. Due to leading Wireless N technologies, the signal from the TL-WA830RE can overcome obstacles and enhance overall network signal quality.
- One Button Secure Setup
- The TL-WA830RE features a Range Extender Button allowing you to setup the wireless connection as secured and unsecured. To enable this security feature simply press the "Range Extender" button for about 5 seconds.