Designed for your laptop and adaptable to your desktop, OCZ's 128GB Vertex 4 SATA III 2.5" Solid State Drive is an internal solid-state storage drive that delivers 128GB of memory, outrageously fast performance, and solid reliability. Designed to take full advantage of the SATA III interface, the Vertex 4 unleashes ultimate productivity, gaming, and multimedia applications. The drive features maximum read speeds of up to 560MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 200MB/s. It has also clocked random 4K file writes at up to 85,000 IOPS and random 4K file reads at up to 90,000 IOPS.
- IOPs Performance Up to 120,000
- Incredible performance in workstation and heavy-duty environments with multiple data threads
- No Compression-Related Performance Limitations
- Better performance with real world data streams of varying compressibility as well as fully incompressible data such as videos and multimedia files, encrypted data, archive files such as .ZIP files and software
- Indilinx Infused Everest 2 Platform
- Leading edge dual-ARM controller architecture enables faster performance like nothing else you've experienced
- Fast Boot Times and Ultra-Low Latency
- Boot up in as little as 9 seconds, and industry-low latencies of .04 reads and .02 writes enable superior multitasking and flawless performance
- 5-Year Warranty
- Backed by OCZ's renowned service for ultimate peace of mind
- Ndurance 2.0 Technology
- Advanced suite of NAND Flash management to increase durability and reliability to expand the NAND's lifespan
- Faster Performance for Cost-Effectiveness
SSDs have 100x greater throughput and instantaneous access times for quicker boot ups, faster file transfers, and overall snappier performance than hard drives.
Because many HDDs are needed to achieve the same performance, SSDs offer greater cost effectiveness for IOPS per dollar
- Greater Durability
- The non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted to circuit boards are shock resistant up to 1500G, unlike HDDs with various moving parts
- Less Power, Silent Operation
SSDs use significantly less wattage at peak load than hard drives, delivering longer battery life in notebooks, less power strain on system, and a cooler computing environment.
With no moving parts, SSDs run virtually silent in your notebook or PC case to eliminate distracting noises during gaming or entertainment
- Additional Features
Performance optimization: TRIM (requires OS support), dynamic and static wear-leveling, background garbage collection
Ndurance 2.0 technology (Reduced write amplification without compression, Advanced multi-level ECC, Adaptive NAND Flash management)