The Acti 4 MP IP IR Day/Night Outdoor Box Camera with ExDR provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 2032 x 1920, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 8 fps, thanks to the 1/3.2" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor.
In addition to MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats, this network camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. Along with a built-in IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night, this network camera is equipped with IR illuminators to capture clear images even in total darkness. This makes the camera suitable for round-the-clock surveillance.
The PoE Box Camera gives you the freedom of defining up to 4 regions of interest within the full image. Further, these regions can be treated as independent streaming channels and can be scheduled individually for recording by an NVR. For example, only the entrances within the camera’s view will be continuously recorded while the other 3 areas will only be streamed live. This will not only help in optimum utilization of bandwidth but also provide a cost-effective monitoring solution.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons.
The Power over Ethernet feature (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to install the camera near a power supply. The IP66-rated weatherproof housing ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations.
- 1/3.2" progressive scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 2032 x 1920 at 8 fps (1409 TVL)
- Built-in f/4.7-84.6mm DC iris zoom lens
- 18x optical zoom
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 0 lux with IR LED on
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Up to 4 cropped regions as independent channels
- Supports two-way audio for communicating with visitors
- Digital input and digital output
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- SDR (Super Dynamic Range) for unparalleled visibility in high-contrast environments and provides video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye
- 2D+3D Digital noise reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- Serial port for external pan & tilt scanner
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Weatherproof IP66 rated casing