The black Urban Photo Sling 250 from Lowepro is an all-around, 600D nylon carry-all that gives you the option of toting it in any of three positions. Its shoulder strap allows you to wear it over your shoulder or swung in front of you on your chest. Or, keep it at your side as you would a traditional shoulder bag. The tuck-away waist belt provides additional balance and support while you're walking or hiking. For gear, it will accommodate your pro DSLR without the grip and a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached as well as two additional small lenses or, if preferred, a flash and one extra lens. There's also room for your 10" tablet, held in a separate padded compartment, for when you're sitting at lunch and want to access files, jot down a few notes or send an email.
The side has room for a small tripod or water bottle. For access, you can load the sling from either the top or front. Top access gives you fast retrieval of your gear while front loading delivers customization. Both methods are achieved via strong zippers. Backed by Lowepro's lifetime warranty, the Urban Photo Sling 250 is a versatile and comfortable way to carry around a minimum of gear while offering you carry options that other similar bags don't.
- Choice of three carrying positions; in front, on your back or hanging by your side
- Holds Pro DSLR without grip with attached and 70-200mm f/2.8 lens
- Also accommodates 2 extra lenses or a flash OR a flash and 1 lens
- Holds 10" (25.4 cm) tablet in separate padded compartment
- Side pockets for small tripod or water bottle
- Room for small accessories or personal items
- Zippered access to all compartments
- Tuck-away waist belt
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 32.5" (82.6 cm)