The XGA (1024 x 768) resolution Acer X1220H XGA DLP Projector can create big bright and vivid (2700 lumens at a 3000:1 contrast ratio) images. The projector boasts outstanding performance with rich colors, superb clarity, excellent 3D entertainment and Acer ColorBoost technology delivers nature's true colors for vivid, life images.
Your beamer can project 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals as well as standard video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standard video formats, which cover much of the world. Rounding out its international credentials, the device boasts a 100 to 240 V AC and a 50/60Hz power supply.
Acer EcoProjection technology reduces power in standby mode to conserve energy, while Acer ColorSafe II technology preserves the color integrity of your images even after prolonged use of the projector.
Lastly, the beamer weighs in at only 5.7 lb. (2.6kg) and with a weight as light as that, chances are that it will be racking up some serious travel miles in your carry-on. And it doesn't matter where you're going either, thanks to its universal power supply and multi-color system capability.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Macintosh OS compliant
- 1.1 to 2x digital zoom and pan move function
- Multi-language onscreen display
- This product is a single-chip DLP projector, featuring DLP technology
- The X1220H offers a native 1024 x 768 resolution
- Acer ColorSafe II technology ensures consistent color rendition over time
- Smart detection delivers quick, intelligent source detection
- Versatile display modes (Bright, Presentation, Standard, Video, Education, Picture, Game, User) for optimum performance in any situation
- Advanced digital keystone correction optimizes presentations
- NTSC / PAL / SECAM compatible and HDTV (720p, 1080i, 1080p) supported
- Lower power consumption and economy (Eco) mode extends lamp life
- Acer EcoProjeciton technology delivers intelligent power management and physical efficiency improvement
- Empowering key reveals Acer Empowering technology utilities (Acer eView, eTimer, ePower management, e3D management) for easy adjustment of settings
- Equipped with an HDMI connection supporting HDCP