The MobileCinema i20 Pico Projector for iPhone from Aiptek is smaller than a pack of gum and weighs just under three ounces, making it able to go anywhere. Which is handy, because you'll want to keep it on hand to project pictures, videos, slideshows, movies, games from your iPhone or iPad onto a screen (or even the ceiling/wall) for presentations or entertainment.
And once it's projecting your media, the i20 can deliver crisp, clear picture quality. It has a widescreen resolution of Q-1080p (that's 960 x 540 pixels) and is capable of producing images with a size of up to 50-inches. This mighty might has a 30-pin dock connector that plugs directly into the dock connector on your device, without the need for a cable.
With a built-in rechargeable battery, you can use the pocket projector on-the-go and even charge your iPhone to avoid a dead battery. Plus, the RGB LED light source conserves energy and has a lifetime of up to 20,000 hours. The projector recharges via micro USB, and comes with a cable for convenience. The included pouch ensures safe travels for your new MobileCinema i20.
- Plug-and-Play Design
- The 30-pin Apple connector plugs directly into the dock connector on your iPhone or iPad. You won't need any cables and can get started right away
- Exceptional Imaging
- The i20 has Q-1080p (960 x 540) resolution with widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio and can project an image up to 50"
- Energy-saving RGB LED light source has a lifetime of up to 20,000 hours
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Built-in rechargeable battery for projection or charging of your iPhone
- Works With an App
- Special app for photo/video sharing, web browsing or live view
- Fanless Design
- The fanless design of the i20 allows for extremely quiet operation
- This pocket projector is made for the Apple iPhone 3GS, iPhone iPhone 4 and 4S and works with iPad and iPad 2