The Cinevate 35" Atlas FLT Slider with Standard Legs is a ball-bearing 35" camera slider featuring a 25 lb weight capacity and designed to very smoothly slide that 25 lbs sideways, forward and backward, and, with the addition of an optional tripod, the Atlas will get you slanted shots and panoramic mini-crane shots. With a further addition of Cinevate's Vertical Pulley System -- a rope-like counter-balanced system -- you can get vertical shots of a most professional caliber.
The Atlas is made of CNC aluminum and steel and coated with a non-reflective, black satin anodized finish. It is compatible with any standard 3/8"-16 head and features seven tripod mount locations and can thus be mounted onto two tripods at once for elevated performance.
- Very Smooth Multi-Directional Slides
- Ball bearing 35" camera slider / smooth glides / 25 lb weight capacity
- Achieves sideways, forward, backward, slanted, crane / panoramic shots
- Features seven tripod mount locations and is compatible with 3/8"-16 heads
- Can optionally be mounted on two tripods and on Cinevate's Vertical Pulley System