The blue 30 Liter Waterproof Backpack from Overboard is an all-purpose bag that can withstand the rigors of a trip to the beach or a joy ride on a jet ski. This pack can withstand quick submersions or be dropped into a puddle without the fear of water leaking in. It will also float for easy location and retrieval. The roll top closure system is bolstered by welded seams in a bag made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and 600D nylon. The bag is designed, in addition to water protection, to help keep sand, dust and dirt away from your gear and packed clothing. Reflective patches on the front and shoulder straps will increase your visibility and safety in low light.
Outside, there's an elasticized bungee that can be used to secure a quick access item like a paddle. Inside, there's a zippered pocket to separate your small items like keys, ID or wallet. No more having to search down to the bottom of the bag to retrieve needed items.
Closing the bag is easy with Overboard's 2-way roll top system. Just roll the top 3 times and secure it with the snap couplers or attach to the side buckles while pulling the side straps tight. There's also a touch fastener on top that can be used instead of the snap couplers.
Carrying the backpack is easy with its adjustable, padded shoulder straps, sternum strap for added stability, adjustable waist belt or top carry handle. There is also enhanced built-in lumbar support with beefed up air-flow for more comfort and support while on the trail. This is a moderately priced, lightweight backpack that can be used in wet environments to keep the contents safe and dry.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof backpack (Class 3)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- Unique 'High Frequency' welded construction
- Two-way sealing system (top or side)
- Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support
- Comfortable back panel with air-flow design
- Elasticated front webbing
- Super reflective patches on the front of the bag and both shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
- Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket and a top carry handle
- Large internal zippered pocket
- Fold Seal System
Roll neck tightly towards front 4 times; use snap coupler to secure top
Connect side buckles; pull straps tight
- Overboard's Class 3 Waterproof Rating
- Waterproof so tight it floats or can handle quick submersions. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: prolonged submersion, submersions greater than 3 feet in depth, high water pressure applications
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.5" (100.3 cm)