Mark up, sketch, or collaborate with the Bamboo Splash Digital Tablet from Wacom and bring your ideas to life. This digital tablet helps you become a visual communicator by letting you sketch out ideas, mark up articles, annotate documents, take handwritten notes and most of all, connect with others. Simply put the tip of the included Bamboo pen to the tablet to illustrate your thoughts and ideas in dozens of compatible software applications. Four are included to start you off, including ArtRage Studio 3.5 and Autodesk.
Add your own distinctive and personal touch to virtually any document. The tablet is also a great presentation tool, letting you highlight certain sections of your work while you explain it in full detail. A nice complement to any home or office computer, the Bamboo Splash Digital Tablet is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
- ArtRage Studio 3.5 Software
- The Bamboo Splash comes with ArtRage Studio 3.5 software, making it a great tablet for teachers, traditional or digital artists, and beginners alike. ArtRage is a painting and drawing package that allows you to produce natural-looking artwork on your computer. It offers a wide range of artistic tools like oil paints and watercolors, as well as utilities to make painting easier like layers and tracing images. Special effects tools are also available like sticker sheets and glitter. The interface is customizable and easy to use. While ArtRage uses its own file format you can import and export a number of different formats if you want to work with images from other applications
- Additional Software
- This tablet comes with three other valuable software applications designed to expand your creativity and increase your productivity. Autodesk SketchBook Express is the leading sketching application for visualizing your ideas, light sketching and doodling. Evernote is a cloud-based note app, which lets you save your ideas, notes and images for access at anytime and anywhere. Bamboo Paper is Wacom's note taking and visualization software that connects the Bamboo Connect Digital Tablet to the Apple iPad
- The Bamboo Pen
- The included Bamboo pen has an ergonomic design for comfortable drawing and does not require batteries. There are also two programmable switches located on the pen for assigning shortcuts. It can also be conveniently stored using the pen holder located on the tablet
- Equal Opportunity
- This tablet doesn't discriminate against left- or right-handed users because it can be used by both. Its symmetrical design allows it to accommodate everyone. It is also compatible with both Mac and Windows computers
- Pen-on-Paper Feel
- The textured work surface gives off that pen-on-paper feel so you can sketch like you would on regular paper while saving trees at the same time
- Active Area
- With an active area of 5.8 x 3.6" (14.7 x 9.2cm), you'll have plenty of space draw out your ideas, mark up documents and more
- Pressure Sensitive
- This tablet supports up to 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity to ensure accurate pen input