The PNY GeForce GTX 670 Video Card from PNY Technologies was designed to produce faster, more power-efficient performance and is 30% faster than the previous generation graphics card. PNY will offer consumers a value-added bundle: the GTX 670 desktop graphics card combined with an included PNY High Speed Thin HDMI Cable. The HDMI cable connects the GTX 670 directly to an HDTV or monitor for maximum high definition 1080p gaming.
Sporting the same innovative Kepler architecture that made the GTX 680 a hit, this GTX 670 card also utilizes the fast and efficient high performance computing structure (HPC). While popular among gamers, this technology is also useful to a broader range of scientific computing applications and more accessible for developers and researchers. Meaning, some of the same technologies you're using to play Diablo III at home may also be found in the hospital downtown.
Additionally, when you purchase a PNY GTX 670 you'll receive a bonus 3-month subscription to E-Sports Entertainment (ESEA) Premium Video Game Network, as well as a 6.0' HDMI cable. ESEA is a video game solution provider, specializing in community tools, proprietary anti-cheat technology, custom server modifications, and an extensive network of premium game servers. Users can learn, play, practice and compete all with an ESEA Premium subscription.
Note! Users have a standard 1-year out of box warranty, extended to the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of product registration at PNY.com within 90 days of purchase. PNY also offers free 24-hour technical support.
- GPU Boost
- Advanced technology that offers additional power without overclocking--dynamically maximizing clock speeds pushing performance levels even faster for gaming
- Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA):
- Adds a fast, automatic anti-aliasing technique to a variety of games for added image quality and performance
- Adaptive Vertical Sync Mode
- Adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability, in a fast and seamless way for smoother gaming
- Single GPU 3D Vision Surround
- Gamers can now experience simultaneous quad-monitor support on a single GPU - for a game visual spread across three monitors, plus one additional monitor for email, chat, web browsing and more
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Delivers a rich, immersive gaming experience with new dynamic physical environments like fracture and fur. It enables real-time physics in leading edge PC and console games. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, and used by more than 10,000 developers
- 3D Vision-Ready
- Surround technology expands your gaming real estate across three monitors in Full HD 3D for a completely immersive gaming experience. Now you can broaden your peripheral view of in-game 3D action, letting you see enemies sooner, get a complete survey of strategy games, and race your car even faster through traffic and around turns
- NVIDIA SLI-Ready
- A revolutionary approach to scalability--combining multiple graphics cards in a PC to scale performance--NVIDIA SLI technology takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express™ bus architecture, and features intelligent hardware and software solutions that allow multiple NVIDIA GPUs to efficiently work together to deliver earth-shattering performance
- CUDA Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA is a revolutionary parallel computing architecture. As an enabling hardware and software technology, CUDA makes it possible to use the many computing cores in a graphics processor to perform general-purpose mathematical calculations, achieving dramatic speedups in computing performance
- Support and Compatibility
- The GeForce GTX 670 uses a PCI Express 3.0 slot on your PC's motherboard, supporting Open GL 4.2, OpenCL, and Microsoft DirectX 11 with DirectCompute 5.0 support
- Free Bonus Items!
- When you purchase a PNY GTX 670 you'll receive a bonus 3-month subscription to E-Sports Entertainment (ESEA) Premium Video Game Network, as well as a free 6.0' thin HDMI cable! ESEA is a video game solution provider, specializing in community tools, proprietary anti-cheat technology, custom server modifications, and an extensive network of premium game servers. Users can learn, play, practice and compete all with an ESEA Premium subscription