The Panavise Suction Cup Camera Mount is designed to mount cameras securely on to any flat, non-porous surface. Using a powerful suction cup, the mount securely attaches a camera that has a 1/4-20 threaded tripod insert. You can use this mount for sports cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, point-of-view (POV) cameras, in-vehicle camera systems, camcorders, etc. weighing up to 3 lb (1.4 kg).
Adjusting the position of the cameras is easy; a simple turn of the knob lets you tilt the camera up to 210° and turn and rotate it up to 360°. The ratcheted arm offers an additional 140° of vertical motion, and the flick of a knob locks the arm in place. It also includes a lockring that securely holds your camera in place even while on the move.
- Quickly move cameras from vehicle to vehicle or location to location
- Powerful suction cup for a firm grip on any flat, non-porous surface
- 1/4-20 stud with lockring for firm attachment of the camera
- Allows for the full range of camera movements (210° tilt, 360° and 360° rotation)
- Ratcheted arm provides 140° vertical motion; knob locks the arm in place
- Holds cameras weighing up to 3 lb (1.4 kg)
- Suitable for use with sports cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, point-of-view (POV) cameras, in-vehicle camera systems, camcorders, etc.