The Panavise Dual Option Telescoping Mount includes 2 mounts that offer flexibility when mounting your CCTV cameras. You can mount your camera on a wall using the Tri-Foot Base or onto drop ceiling rails using the T-Bar clip. For added flexibility, this mount features an adjustable shaft that allows you to fix the camera 9.37" to 13.62" (346 to 238 mm) away from the base.
Camera positioning is simple thanks to the mount's ability to tilt up to 210° and turn and rotate 360°, while a lockring securely holds your CCTV camera in place. In addition, the mount features a 1/4-20 mounting stud, which makes it compatible with most cameras.
- Includes 2 mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft that is 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter
- Shaft locks tightly and is indexed to prevent rotation
- Features a tri-foot base with 3 holes on a 3.25" (82.5mm) bolt circle for attachment on solid surfaces
- T-bar clip for mounting drop ceiling rails
- Allows for the full range of camera movements (210° tilt, 360° turn and 360° rotation)
- Length can be extended from 9.37 to 13.6" (346 to 238 mm) from the base after installation
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring for firm attachment